- Iris Institute
Information about the next Iris Meeting and Training
We would like to invite you to plan with us the Iris training and the Iris User Group meeting.
Iris Training – November 2021 (to be confirmed)
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and related uncertainties regarding travel restrictions, the Iris Core Group is suggesting to hold the Iris training as an online training course. We would like to know, if you are interested in such an online training course, and if so, which items are of particular interest. Please send us your feedback and training needs until 30 June 2021 together with the following information:
- Are you a coder, programmer, supervisor, etc.?
- What kind of experience do you have with the Iris software?
- Do you normally use the Iris software in your work?
- Are you more interested in receiving theoretical knowledge about coding (rules, etc.) or practical knowledge about the use of Iris? Or both?
- If you are a coder, are you familiar with ICD-10 coding?
- If you are already using ICD-10 and/or Iris, do you have special needs or topics of interest?
- Did you already join an Iris training in the past?
Regarding the different time zones, we are planning to hold the training twice. So that it suites most of the various time zones. The prerequisite for this is that we receive sufficient expressions of interest. The number of participants will be limited.
If there is sufficient interest, the Iris training will take place in November 2021 (calendar week 44). The registration for the online training will start in early August. Then we will also release the information about the specific dates, training items and the training fee.
Iris User Group Meeting – November 2021
The Iris User Group Meeting will take place on 10 and 11 November 2021. Due to the COVID-19 situation (see also above), the Iris Core Group decided to hold the Iris User Group meeting as a web conference. Please send us your suggestions for agenda items for the Iris User Group meeting until 30 June 2021.
Registration for the web conference of the Iris User Group will be able from early August on. Participation in the web conference will be free of charge.